Bachelor Teaching and Science | Masters of Occupational Therapy Practice.
Esther has been part of the Living Without Boundaries team since 2020, completing her Master’s in Occupational Therapy at Monash University in 2022. Esther has experience in education and community services, with her experience reaching out as far as New Zealand and Papua New Guinea centred in Mental Health Promotion and Community Welfare Programs. Esther provides occupational therapy supports to adults, children, and families. Esther has experience in working with people of all ages, from diverse backgrounds and all walks of life. Her focus on a holistic approach to healthcare has allowed her to build positive therapeutic relationships with every individual she meets.
Esther brings with her a fresh up to date, current approach to occupational therapy service provision in working with adults, children, and families. Provision of Occupational Therapy in clinic is fully supported by a Senior occupational Therapist, ensuring evidence based, best practice.
Esther is an animal enthusiast and has had many beloved pets over the years. She also has a passion for cooking, baking and anything food related! You will often find her outdoors, she loves gardening, hiking, and enjoying the sunshine in nature.
Esther offers service provision in the following areas:
- Occupational Therapy Assessment & Evaluation, intervention, and planning, including NDIS service provision and reporting
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Sensory profiling and clinical assessment
- Functional School Based Assessments
- Social Skills Development – including groups
- Fine and Gross motor skills development
- Hand -writing assessments
- Clinic and home- based sessions
- Energy Conservation & Fatigue Management
- Travel Training and community access
- Community based services
Esther works with the following
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Global Developmental Delay
- Anxiety related challenges in participation
- DCD (Developmental Coordination Disorder)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Sensory processing Challenges
- Social Skills Development
- Handwriting Development
- Fine & Gross Motor Development
- Community access and engagement
- Executive Functioning