COVID-19 & 2021 Update
As of 27th December 2020
There are currently no restrictions on the delivery of Allied Health services face to face in Victoria. We will continue to offer telehealth ongoing as an option to clients so that patients/clients can continue to benefit from all avenues of access to their Allied Health services.
Living Without Boundaries Occupational Therapy will continue to maintain and implement all current safety measures to protect you, ourselves and the local community.
The health and safety of our clients is of top priority and a COVID safe plan is in place.
These safety measures continue to include:
- Increased sanitation and disinfection measures will continue to be maintained in accordance with the Australian Government’s Health and Safety guidelines
- Social Distancing of 1.5meters will be implemented within the clinic setting with restrictions in place of 1 person per 4 square meters with signage and screens in place of high contact areas (reception).
- PPE Will still be implemented when working 1:1 or in close contact with clients.
- Face masks are still a requirement for all clinicians in treatment rooms and when working in close proximity to others.
- Clients will be asked to use waterless hand sanitiser, Have a Temperature 🤒 check! And the addition of a QR CODE sign in has been implemented for contact tracing purposes through the DHHS.
OUR PURPOSE AND MISSION!!!
“To bridge the gap between Physical -Mental and Emotional health and wellbeing”
To Educate, Empower and Reconnect people to their independence so they can participate and engage in a fulfilling life that holds meaning and purpose.
A Wellness Approach
We believe that there is a link between good physical and mental health and that challenges in one area can impact the other. We value the importance of improving your physical, occupational, social, emotional and environmental connections so you can strive for wellness even if you are experiencing barriers in your life.
Person Family-Centered Care
We work together with individuals and, where appropriate, carers are an active member within the chosen healthcare team.
Involvement of Family and Friends
We acknowledge the role that family and friends have within the clients experience and support family members as caregivers.
We strive to enable each individual to live as independently as possible, improving self- management and working towards increased community participation and lifelong health.
Respect for clients values, preferences and expressed needs
We involve clients in decision making whilst recognising they hold their own unique values and preferences to healthcare.
Our commitment to you as a valued individual, is to listen, and provide the necessary support and therapeutic interventions derived from evidence based practice whilst maintaining a holistic approach and freedom of choice when deciding upon your healthcare needs
EFTPOS, Credit Card and HiCAPS Facilities Available
“Making Life a little easier”
Proud Members of
“The Australian Natural Therapists Association, Occupational Therapy Australia (OTAUS) & Occupational Therapy Board of Australia (AHPRA)