LIVING WITHOUT BOUNDARIES SERVICES
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY- Occupational Therapy services are individually tailored to the clients /Institutions needs. Living Without Boundaries provide assessment, recommendations, Intervention planning and support in areas including:
– OT assessment and evaluation for funding purposes ie:NDIS
– Social skills development in early childhood years
– FCE’s Functional Capacity/ Independence Evaluations
– Education/ skills based sessions for individuals and small groups
– Occupational Therapy Assessment, Evaluation, Recommendation and Planning for young people involved in the REPAIR Program
– Sensory Profiling Assessments
– Sensory Diet Planning and Development
– Therapeutic Supports including Positive behaviour support strategies, interpersonal and social skills, daily living skills, sensory needs
– Anxiety and stress management
– Fine, Gross Motor and Coordination skill development
– Falls and Balance Prevention and Education
– School Based Therapy and Handwriting Assessments
– Workplace and Schools Ergonomic Assessments and manual handling plans.
MYOTHERAPY– Provides evidence based musculoskeletal assessments, interventions and treatment for soft tissue dysfunction and pain management purposes supporting people towards participating in daily activities that they want to do.
What can be provided within a Myotherapy session?
- Myotherapy Treatment for myofascial pain and dysfuction
- Therapeutic Massage Therapies including Sports recovery and deep tissue
- Myofascial Release & Dry Needling
- Pre & Post Natal (Pregnancy) therapies
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage for Oedema
Common Conditions Addressed:
- Occupational and Sports injuries/strains
NB: With all injuries an initial assessment will be performed followed by treatment and discussion in relation to rehabilitation using a holistic approach.
- Pre & Post Sports Event Massage
- Postural stiffness and pain
- Acute and Chronic Back Pain
- Pregnancy Pre & Post natal
- Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue
- Anxiety/Stress conditions (Relaxation Therapy)
- Neck Pain
- Carpal Tunnel
- Scar Tissue Management
- TMJ Disorder
- Sciatic Pain
- Upper Cross Syndrome
- Oedema Management
- General stiffness and soreness associated with occupational activities such as work or leisure requirements.
- General chronic muscular tension