Covid restrictions are frequently changing in relation to the delivery of Allied Health services in Victoria. As a result of this, we will continue to offer telehealth ongoing as an option when face to face services are restricted, so that patients/clients can continue to benefit from all avenues of access to their Allied Health services.
In the event that restrictions are reintroduced and put in place (e.g. Lockdown) due to the governments/health departments instruction, all existing clients will be contacted direct to inform of any changes to appointments.
Living Without Boundaries Occupational Therapy will continue to maintain and implement all current safety measures to protect you, ourselves and the local community.
The health and safety of our clients is of top priority and a COVID safe plan is in place.
These safety measures continue to include:
- Increased sanitation and disinfection measures will continue to be maintained in accordance with the Australian Government’s Health and Safety guidelines
- Social Distancing of 1.5meters will be implemented within the clinic setting with restrictions in place of 1 person per 4 square meters with signage and screens in place of high contact areas (reception).
- PPE Will still be implemented when working 1:1 or in close contact with clients.
- Face masks are still a requirement for all clinicians in treatment rooms and when working in close proximity to others.
- Clients will be asked to check in with a QR CODE for contact tracing purposes through the DHHS.