Provides evidence based musculoskeletal assessments, interventions and treatment for soft tissue dysfunction and pain management purposes supporting people towards participating in daily activities that they want to do.
What is provided within an OT soft tissue therapy session?
Comprehensive assessment and evaluation of functional needs
Therapeutic Massage modalities specific to increasing functional mobility
Myofascial Release, Strength and Conditioning
Joint mobilisation for increased range of motion and pain management
Manual Lymphatic Drainage for Oedema and Kenesio Taping
Common Conditions Addressed:
- Occupational injuries
- Postural stiffness and pain
- Acute and Chronic Back Pain
- Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue
- Anxiety/Stress conditions (Relaxation Therapy)
- Neck Pain
- Carpal Tunnel
- Scar Tissue Management
- TMJ Disorder
- Sciatic Pain
- Oedema Management
- General stiffness and soreness associated with occupational activities such as work or leisure requirements.